Program Requirements and Course Prerequisites
PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS & COURSE PREREQUISITES – Prior to the start of the 18 month program:
- Proof of high school graduation or equivalency (not required if student has an Associate or Bachelor degree posted on their college transcripts).
- TEAS* Math score of 62% or completion of Math 107 (or equivalent college math course) or higher math.
- TEAS* Reading Score 66%
- Anatomy and Physiology course. At SBCC -BMS 100 The Human Body, or BMS 107 Human Anatomy and BMS 108 Human Physiology (or equivalent)
- CNA certificate obtained in the past 5 years or active CNA license.
- All Requirements must be completed with a grade of “C” or higher.
* TEAS is a Test of Essential Academic Skills. Register for TEAS testing at https://www.atitesting.com/teas/register TEAS test results are to be submitted directly from ATI to the Health Technologies Office.
Click here to go to the "How to Apply" page.
ATI TEAS Testing