Planning and Resources Committee
- Establishes and maintains liaison with the Office of Educational Programs and Business Affairs.
- Receives presentation on the college budget at least once per year.
- Establishes and reviews academic priorities and the philosophical framework that drives the budget planning process.
- Develops policy regarding faculty consultation on academic initiatives and resource issues.
- Makes recommendations from Educational Programs and the faculty regarding budget priorities and major academic initiatives.
- Serves as expert faculty resource committee on academic-related budget issues.
- Reviews the function and procedures for the use of readers and makes recommendations for the allocation of reader funding.
- 1 Academic Senate Liaison
- 11 Faculty (1 from each division)
- 4 At-large Faculty (no more than a total of 3 from any one division)
- 1 Educational Programs Dean Liaison (non-voting)
- 1 Instructors’ Association President or designee (non-voting)
- 1 Associated Student Government Liaison (non-voting)
- 1 Academic Senate Liaison (non-voting)
(italics indicates non-voting member)
|Bill Dinklage||Chair / Mathematics|
|Katie Laris||Fine Arts|
|Betsy Cassriel||School of Modern Languages / ESL|
|Devona Hawkins||Health and Human Services / Senate Liaison|
|Joanne Graham||Educational Support|
|Tina Kistler||Social Sciences|
|Kathy O'Connor||Physical Education / Health / Recreation|
|Liz Auchincloss||Classified Liaison|
|Alan Price||Administrative Liaison|